Monday, August 13, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 36

We have had a busy week!!

We had All-Ireland on Tuesday. It was really good! We talked a lot about getting referrals from members. It was good to see some role plays on them because I have always been a bit wimpy about doing that. I don't know why, I just never know how to say it. It is easy at someone's door when we are chapping, but for some reason when it is someone I know it is hard. But we are working on it!! I know that it will help!
Besides that it was good to see everyone there, I actually feel like I know people now haha. 

The bishop's daughter in our ward had her farewell yesterday. She did such a good job! It reminded me of when I was leaving for my mission. What an exciting time that was. I realised though how I don't know how to act in social situations anymore. Haha, they had a lot of their friends over and they invited us over for dinner with them and I really didn't know what to say. GREAT! I am going to be so awkward when I go home, bear with me please!! 

I love you all, thank you for all of the support!!
❤❤❤
Sister Edholm

No pictures because everyone is a flapper and didn't send them to me. Next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment