Monday, August 27, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 38

Hello!!

We got moves call on Saturday and Sister Hood and I are staying together!!

This week was a lot better!! We set up some solid appointments. There really is such thing as a miracle prep week!!

We had the greatest miracle this week!! Ever since I came to Clondalkin I have been praying that our neighbours will be open to hearing about the gospel because they are so prepared! We have had many great conversations with them and when we see them on the street, their kids run up to us and say,"FRIENDS!!" It is the cutest. I love them. Anyway on Wednesday, we were in the elevator with them and their mom read my tag and asked us if we were Christians. We said yes and she began to tell us that she really wants to get away from the Catholic church and has been looking for a different Christian church to be a part of. We explained to her what we do as missionaries and she wanted to meet up!! I know that God answers our prayers!! He cares about us and knows our concerns!

On Saturday, after we met with Adele, Sister Hood and a member organised a surprise birthday party for me, it was so great!! Probably one of the best birthdays!! I love them and I really appreciate the effort that they put in to make my birthday great!!

I love you all!!
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment