Monday, September 30, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 11

It is still really hot here, the first day of spring was last week, so it is only going to get hotter. The little kids here always stare at us, especially on the Micros, the little kids of the families that I know try to talk to me but I understand almost nothing, so I usually just say uhuh or something. My pension (the person who cooks them lunch every day) lives like five streets away from me, so we just walk there. In her family it is just her, her husband, and her son Bruno who is probably 4, he is really cute and always tries to say the prayer on the food. For general conference coming up, we are going to go to the church to watch it, and I think it will be in English for the American missionaries, so that is great! We had some people come to church with us last Sunday, Teresa who has just loved everything we have taught so far, and loved the conference about families on Sunday too. And Richard and his family came to church too, He is a member, but his wife and daughter are not. So that was really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment