Monday, September 16, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 9

The people in Bolivia are super nice! Almost every lesson that we go to the people give us something to eat or drink! We are teaching this family and we invited them to go to church with us, and they went! they are two cousins and their wives and children, so that was awesome! We are also teaching this older lady that works at a bakery that she started with her sister, but she works on Sundays, so we are trying to get her to get Sundays off so she can come to church. She is also super nice and has already read like 150 pages in the Book of Mormon, so we really hope she can come to church with us. Some members that I have met Albero and Iris and their four year old son Bruno. Bruno always closes the door in Albero´s face and then runs away, it is really funny. Some other rock solid members here is the Bueno Family, they know a lot of references so we have been able to find people through them. I love my area, it does take awhile to get places though cause it is just walking or taking the buses (called Micros) I don´t know if I have said that already. We are pretty close to a jungle area, so that is cool. I have really found out that I literally can´t do anything without the Lords help, so I have been relying on him a lot! Sorry for not writing the last two weeks, hope you guys will forgive me.

Elder Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment