Monday, December 2, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 20

So this last week I got super sick, I ate a strawberry smoothie from the investigator that lives below us, and I got a bacterial infection, and I have to say, I got manhandled by it. I was throwing up all Tuesday morning. And then on Wednesday we had zone conference, so we drove the 3 hours up to Tarija, and stayed the night there with missionaries, still felt super sick. Had Zone Conference on Thursday with one of the Seventy, Elder Held. He was super cool, talked about being a missionary all of the time, not just at appointments, and that we should contact people everywhere we meet. Being a MTC, a misionero de tiempo completo. I should have gotten a picture with him, but I didn't. We had Saice after, but I still didn't feel good, so I just ate rice. Drove home, took some pictures of the drive. Feeling a lot better now. 


We are having a little trouble with getting people to accept a date, we have two investigators that are ready for baptism, but they don't want to commit. So that is a little frustrating, but it's okay we are working through it! It poured really hard, but I didn't get any good pictures. Got soaked, made it a little cooler now! That's about it!



So good to see and talk with him each week!





Companion, Elder Hansen

Bolivia scenery:









RAIN



Pday activity!

This is Saice that he couldn't eat because he was still feeling ill


No comments:

Post a Comment