Monday, December 30, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 24

This last week was cool, on Christmas Eve we ate dinner with the Venezuelans and ate their traditional food for Christmas, which was super good, it was this tamale with pork, with this coleslaw with apples, bread with ham, and some chicken. I'll send the picture next week. 

On Christmas we ate breakfast burrito sandwich type things as a district at the church, called home, relaxed at the house and blew up my blow up chair (the gift my family sent me). Then went to a music activity that our branch put on that night, which me and my comp sang in. After the activity, me and my companion went to the bathroom, and while we were in there a guy comes in and says he needs us to sing another song for the young single adults who were also having an activity in the church. So we sang two songs that night. 

Then on Saturday we had a baptism! David Fransisco Alcoba Copa! And I was able to baptize him! My first time I actually got to do the baptism! Went to church Sunday, then left at 2 to go up to Santa Cruz to do immigration stuff. So I left at 2, got in Tarija a little after 5, flew at 6:45 from there to La Paz, then from La Paz at 9 to Santa Cruz, and then got to the house of the elders I am staying with at 11 at night. Then went to Interpol this morning at 8 and have to do more immigration things tomorrow, then fly to Tarija, stay the night there, then drive to Bermejo Wednesday morning. A little overwhelming. That is all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment