Monday, December 7, 2020

Elder Andrew Edholm -- week 73

I'm getting transferred! I still don't know where yet. I'm a little sad to be leaving this area, I was really hoping to be here for Christmas.


This last week we were able to get to know a friend of a recently returned missionary, his name is Bryan. He voiced to us that he wants to get baptized, he told us probably the middle of January. Elder Kaiser and his new companion will help set an exact date on Wednesday. I'll be sad that I'm going to miss that too, but I know that wherever I'll be going will be where I'm supposed to be.

Something that I learned this week is the importance of our focus. We have been sharing this video with a lot of the family we go and visit, and I think it portrays that importance very well.

It is called, He is the Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment