Monday, December 21, 2020

Elder Andrew Edholm -- week 75

I was transferred. I am now with Elder West from Queen Creek, Arizona. He has only been out for 3 months. I am now in south salt lake and the area that I cover is a lot smaller.


We have two people in our area that are really fun to teach and are progressing in the gospel. The first is Lizbeth, she is from Mexico and is very energetic to talk with and to teach. She wants to get baptized, so we asked how she felt about the middle of January, and she said that was a good goal, so now she's going to be baptized then, probably on January 16!

We are also teaching someone named Catarina, she is from Venezuela and is living here with her three children while her husband is still in Venezuela. One of her friends recently got baptized as well, so that has been on her mind for some time. She really enjoys the scriptures and has a really strong faith. 

I have another video that I want go share with you guys about the birth of Christ! I invite you to watch it between now and Christmas!


Love you guys, talk to you next week.

Elder Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment