Saturday, August 3, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 3

There really is nothing new that happened this week other than Gabe came in this week. It's awesome to see people I know, even though I don't see them that often. Classes are going good, but I still don't know jack squat about Spanish. It was a boring week. The Temple has been closed this whole time while I am here so I will only get to go once, my last week. I read in Alma 42 this week about Mercy vs Justice and it really makes you have stronger appreciation and gratitude towards our Savior. We really can't do anything without him in our lives. There is a video from the 90's called The Mediator, it is pretty good, it talks about Mercy and Justice.
Sorry it is so short.

Elder Edholm

I can see the temple from where I sit in the classroom, and when people leave the MTC to go out to the field, they put all there food that they don’t want or can’t use in a box in the lobby areas in the dorm buildings, so I saw that popin’ cookin’ box and decided to take it. They are like these gelatin things that you make, and so I made them!  It took like an hour, but they tasted not good at all.



Provo Temple 

No comments:

Post a Comment