Saturday, August 10, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 4

This week has been seven days. Hopefully you guys laughed at that. This week we got a new person for TRC, Carolina, and she is the best person ever to teach! She is from Uruguay, and it honestly feels like she is the one who brings the Holy Spirit to to the lessons! She is so understanding of our spanish and how terrible I am at it. I have been doing all that I can so that I'll be able to teach coherently and with the Spirit so that it will guide what I am supposed to say. I got a bolivia shirt today, so that is pretty awesome! I was able to go outside the MTC this week also! We walked to the pharmacy because my companion had an ear infection. He is feeling a better now! That is really all that happened this week. Routine is the same.

Elder Edholm

We balanced a chair:


No comments:

Post a Comment