Saturday, August 17, 2019

Elder Edholm -- week 5

The temple opened back up this week and I was able to go! It was awesome! The Provo temple is huge though, I almost got lost. It is weird to think that that will be the last time I get to go to the temple for 2 years cause there is no temple in my mission. 

 It is hard saying goodbye to the people in my district, cause I’ve been with them every single day for the past month and a half, but I am ready for Bolivia.

Sorry for such a short letter, I think I’ll have more to write about next week..

Elder Edholm

*Andrew flies out this Monday, the 19th, early in the morning. He is scheduled to arrive in Santa Cruz, Bolivia at 12:30am on Tuesday the 20th. His Preparation Day (P-Day) will be on Mondays once he is there instead of Saturdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment