Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Elder Edholm--week 24

This week was fun, I think I already said, but last Sunday I drove up to Tarija, then flew to La Paz where a member helped me out, then to Santa Cruz. Got to the secretaries house at 11, stayed the night. Next morning (last Monday) went to Interpol to get fingerprinted, stayed with missions taxi guy, Pedro. Went to the mission offices. At the offices, there was a guy from Puerto Quijarro who was leaving to the MTC in Brazil, so President Stanford set him apart and I became his companion for the rest of that day, I took him around to the few places I know In Santa Cruz, like the Plaza 24 and acai, then stayed the night with him in the apartment that the mission has. Next day he flew out and I went to do Immigration stuff at this one government building. That took about 2 hours, then went to district counsel in the Central zone. Ate lunch with at the secretaries pension, I was sooo good cause it wasn't just white rice, a boiled potato, and chicken. It was half of a zucchini with meat and CHEDDAR cheese (don't see that often), with cooked carrots and spaghetti. After that went and flew to Tarija, and stayed with the zone leaders. That night we watched the fireworks, and they were crazy!!!! literally every house shot off fireworks, there are no words to describe how cool it was. My camera was dead so I didn't get any pictures or videos though. Drove back to Bermejo on Wednesday morning and got back to work. We found a couple new people this week so I am excited about that! We have two really good investigators named Limber and Fernando that still don't think they are ready to get baptized, so please pray for them! 

Elder Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment