Monday, January 27, 2020

Elder Edholm -- week 27

My last week in Bermejo was fun, it was just like a regular week, but we visited members on Saturday and Sunday. We made brownies that just turned out to be chocolate cake with some of the Venezuelans in our branch the Hernandez and more families, they are super cool, going to miss them a lot, took pictures with them, but Kenny, the husband, and the other Hernandez family from Venezuela weren't there because the dad was super sick. Took a picture with our pensionista, with our investigator who we have been teaching for 5 months that is going to be baptized in February, our branch president, a super awesome guy that runs this little store, and some other people in the ward. I got transferred to Tarija, area Senac in the zone Tabladita. We left Bermejo at 7 and arrived in Tarija at 10, got with my new companion, Elder Barba, he has 4 months left in his mission, he's from Houston Texas. The house that I am in now is way nicer than the house I was living in in Bermejo! I was super sad to leave Bermejo, because I have two converts there, and the members in the ward were super cool. But I am glad I'm in Tarija because the weather is a thousand times better here than Bermejo. I am wearing a long sleeve shirt for the first time in like 3 months! My comp told me we have a lot of people that we are teaching so that is awesome! That is all for this week.

*Mom note: Tarija has a population of half a million people. Andy isn't a fan of huge cities, so this is a change for him. Tarija is north of Bermejo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment