Sunday, November 16, 2014

I've discovered that I need to go shopping as soon as I hit Utah on Saturday.  I was getting ready for church and realized that my only good winter boots are bright yellow and didn't really go with my dress today, so I slipped on my strappy sandels with my maxi skirt sans socks.  I walked out the door at 9:06am and the temperature was -11 degrees.  Within 10 seconds my toes hurt.  5 minutes later when we arrived at the church building my toes were bright red and hurt soooo bad.  Obviously I need warm church shoes.  Emma said I should just wear the yellow boots and deal with it.

I was sustained today as the Ward Music Chairmen and Sacrament meeting chorister.  Something I can totally do!  I have two Christmas programs to put together.  The ward Christmas dinner is Dec. 10th and I'm in charge of the program anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour and I can do whatever I want.  And I'm in charge of the Sacrament meeting Christmas program as well.  Woohoo!  I'm  excited to get started.  Of course the first thing I had to do was to get a substitute for next Sunday since I will be in  Utah!

My talk went well today and Andy did a great job as well.  I got to play the piano in primary again today, such a fun place to be!

Brian is getting ready to brave the arctic weather and drive to Billings so he can fly to Fort Wayne Indiana.  We won't see him until late late Friday night.  I'll miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment