Saturday, August 1, 2015

Snail mail letter from Elder Edholm

We got a letter in the mail today with pictures from Palmer's mission president and a letter he wrote us.  It only took 2 week to get here!  That's great news.  The letters the kids wrote to him when he first left 8 weeks ago haven't made it to him yet, however.  Maybe it's faster coming to us.

Here is his letter and the pictures:

(He wrote this letter before he was assigned his area and his trainer)

Hey everybody, I'm at the transfer chapel right now and I just got interviewed by Presidente y Hermana Knuckols.  They are great people.  I'm going to find out who my trainer is pretty soon as well as my area.  It was pretty hard saying goodbye to my companion as well as Elder Frogley and Elder Koerper.  But I'm going to see Elder Frogley at Utah State and we already planned a road trip to go and visit him in Los Crucas New Mexico after our missions.  But anyway the MTC was great and I loved the Romney's and all of my teacfhers.  Well I love you guys!

Elder Edholm

Palmer and Elder Campbell from Page Arizona, his trainer

Palmer with his mission president and wife, it's a little blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment