Monday, September 21, 2015

Elder Edholm -- week 15

Well we went to the beach today as a zone and there was literally nobody there. We are allowed to put our feet in the water, but that was it. It was pretty fun, and hot. The sand just feels like hot coals in the sun.
But anyway, my mission president called me about grandpa´s death, he asked me if I wanted to call you guys. I told him I´d be fine. I hope that doesn´t offend you guys. I just didn´t want it to distract me too much. Although I was really sad about grandpa´s death, I knew the best way to cheer me up was to get back to work. And it did cheer me up a lot.
That family that I told you about last week is doing really great. Those are probably the most well behaved kids I´ve ever seen. The boy is 10 his name is Cesor, the girl is 9 her name is valori, they also have like a 1 year old whose name is Rosie. Cesor offered to polish our shoes for us the last time we went over there just because he likes us and he likes to polish shoes. They both are really excited and want to get baptized. Cesor said he was %110 sure he wanted to get baptized and he said he wants to serve a mission too.
I´m glad you guys got the letter, and liked that story.
-Elder Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment