Monday, June 4, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 26

Hello everyone!

This week was definitely a better week!
We had some great miracles, I have learned that there is such thing as a miracle prep week. When weeks get hard, that means that a miracle or blessing is awaiting you around the corner.

We taught our friend Inga this week and we taught her the Plan of Salvation. She cried when we talked about the Celestial Kingdom and being able to live with God again. I know that God truly has a plan for us and that he is waiting for us to return to Him!

We also got to go to the zoo this week! It wasn't a lame zoo either, there were a lot of animals there! 

I was thinking a lot about commandments this week and how I can better keep them and apply them better in my life. I realized that Heavenly Father loves us and as we do our best to keep His commandments, He will bless us, He knows that we aren't going to be perfect, that is why He sent Jesus Christ, to atone for all of our sins. I know that we can repent and change. I was listening to a face to face the other day and it was by President Oaks and Elder Ballard. President Oaks said, "Repentance is possible and forgiveness is certain." I know that that is true, God wants to forgive us, but we need to do our part and repent and change daily.

I love you guys!!
Have an amazing week!!

Love,
Sister Edholm

Emma wrote the following just to me and I wanted to share it:
I know that serving a mission was the best choice I could have made and although it is hard, I have learned so much and I have changed so much for the better. The habits that I have developed are going to change my life forever as I continue to get to know God better and have a more organized life.

No comments:

Post a Comment