Monday, June 25, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 29

Knock Knock
Who's There?
Chicken
Chicken Who?
CHICKEN WITH A BUFFALO WING

We watched this series on Mormon Channel called Two Brothers Two and it said that joke on it! Haha, we thought it was hilarious, I would recommend that show, it is quite good.

Adele is amazing, we were able to meet with her yesterday. She came in and said that she had talked to this guy on the street and she talked to him all about the Book of Mormon and he was interested and they exchanged numbers. She is amazing, I would never have been brave enough before my mission to talk to a stranger about the Book of Mormon and bear my testimony, now it is normal for me haha. Adele is the greatest!!

President McDonald comes on Friday, I am really sad to say goodbye to President Donaldson, he has changed my life and really taught me how to love the people! I know that he will do great things with the rest of his life.

We have seen some great miracles this week. We only had 3 full days in our area this week, we went back and forth from Dublin to help the sister training leaders go to the airport and be picked up, so we had their car again (it was a lot better this time, we have gotten used to it). We also had exchanges, which went really well, but we were again out of our area. Even though we didn't have much time to build up our area, we exceeded our goals for new investigators. God is real!!

I read a great scripture this last week that helps reaffirm that we are made in God's image. Ether 3:6,15

I love you guys!!
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment