Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sister Edholm -- week 28

Goodbye,

We had our last All-Ireland with President Donaldson on Tuesday. It was really said to say goodbye, but we were able to give him and Sister Donaldson one last hug. I am definitely going to miss him a lot. 

We also got to Skype with Elder Bednar, which was really cool. He told us not to write down what he said, but write down the impressions that we got, and the answers to our questions that he had not answered. It was cool to pay attention to that and to get answers, even if I didn't physically ask a question.

ADELE WAS CONFIRMED YESTERDAY!! She is the cutest! After she walked back she said, "Was I walking back" we said, "...Yes?..." She said, "No, I was the flying!" It was so cute and Adele like. She is the coolest person I have ever met and I am so glad that I am able to be a part of her life!

Yesterday, we walked out of our flat and to the elevator, I got inside, but Sister Westbroek didn't. We realized that we had forgotten to get family history pass along cards, because those are the ones that we pass out on Sundays. Well, I was already in the elevator and the doors closed. They wouldn't open again, so I had to go all the way down to the ground level and then back up. . . Yep it was pretty scary, Sister Westbroek was left all alone and she kept yelling down the stairs to make sure I was alright. I was, don't worry. 

Alma 26:37 Great verse!! :)

Hello,
Love you all,
Sister Edholm

No comments:

Post a Comment