Monday, November 30, 2015

Elder Edholm -- week 25 = 6 months! Wow!

Well I had a pretty awesome week this week. First of all we had a small thanksgiving as a district, we had a chicken, potatoes, and my district leader actually made a pie!!! Which is very rare here!

But I think this week we worked harder than I've worked my whole mission, we had amazing numbers, and to help out, our zone leaders did splits with us!

Another great thing is that I bought stuff for this guy to make me pants this week which are really cheap here and look really good, I should have them in about two weeks, I'll try to send a pic.

It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be not having thanksgiving with you guys, I think that's because I was just focused on getting to work, but don't worry I still missed you guys!!

Sorry I'm really short on time this week, but I'm glad everything is going well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment