The house is starting to feel like home now. I asked everyone what was their favorite thing about the new house. Here are some of the answers:
- I can walk to school
- The dishwasher works really well
- My room is huge
- There are two living rooms
- We aren't squished together
- We can come into the house through the garage
- The stairs! I like to lay on them!
- We have a deck
I love my dear family and thank my Father in Heaven each day for the privilege I have to spend my time on earth with them. I am thankful for my mom and sister and her husband for taking care of my daughters so perfectly as they were in Utah after we left. Family is a wonderful thing, and I have a wonderful thing!