Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's official!  The house will close on the 22nd!  We will have the carpets cleaned on that day and be able to move in on Saturday! HOORAY!!!!!!!! 


Living room

Entryway

Dining room

Different view of dining room

Kitchen.  Needs some updating

Family room

Back patio

Back yard
There it is, our new home!  The address is 1801 Circle Rd.  Worland WY 82401

We are keeping our Utah cell phone numbers.  We are still debating about getting a land line phone.  A lot of people out here just use their cell phones as their home phone. 

I got a phone call today from a woman in the 1st ward (we are in the 2nd ward).  She has met Brian and has a daughter Emma's age, a son Andy's age, and a daughter Eric's age.  She was calling to invite us to dinner.  We ended up talking for 30 minutes!  How cool is that?!

I've been playing around with Emma's flag to see if I can remember my routine from Orem High!  That was a long time ago, but I still remember some of it! 

Here's to a great Tuesday!

Julie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I LOVE your beautiful house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christy! It's still a little unreal that we will be in a house and one that is twice the size of our former house. I am feeling spoiled!

    ReplyDelete