Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday, Monday

I said goodbye to my sister and her husband this morning.  It was a nice taste of home to have them here!  I spent this morning finalizing our plans for our Mt. Rushmore trip this upcoming weekend.  I hope it all goes smoothly and we have a lot of fun. 

Emma met with the color guard girls this afternoon and came home with her flag so she can practice.  I picked up Palmer and her schedule at the high school while I was there.  I ordered some shorts from Amazon so I can wear something besides my one pair of jeans to Mt. Rushmore.  They came today and they fit!  They are an awesome color of orange and are VERY comfortable. 

I went by the elementary school and found out Peter, Lucy, and Eric's teachers.  

Palmer spent the day with his new friend and is lifting with the football team right now.  He has a party to go to tonight watching movies with some youth from the ward.  He is always gone!  I'm glad he's with good kids and making lots of friends. 

I went to the grocery store for a quick run that turned into a long social visit!  The owner of the store is LDS and stopped and talked to me for a long time.  Then I ran into another member of the church and talked with her for awhile.  Her daughter goes into the MTC in a month on her way to a mission in Germany.  Who knew I could see so many people I know at the store after only being here for two weeks!

Adios....

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment